Job advert: Audiobook Development Manager Latin America
We are the Zebras. The All-Audio Company. Building the future of digital audio.
Full-time or Part-time (at least 30h/Week) // Start: immediately / location: prefer Mexico/LatAm (Spain considered)
More than 15 years ago, we embarked on a journey as pioneers of digital audio, enabling content creators to offer their content to a global audience through a variety of services. Based on our passion for people-driven business and technological innovation we provide holistic solutions for the ventures of our artists and partners – finding their present and future audiences and offering a stage for audio to shape our society.
As a digital distributor we work with all service providers from the audiobooks, music and podcast environment. Over the last ten years we have developed innovative new exploitation models for audiobooks and audio dramas as well as unique marketing tool lismio, which maximizes the user experience of listening to audiobooks on Spotify.
We see great opportunity for audiobooks in the music streaming services in Latin America and are looking for an Audiobook Development Manager, based in Mexico.
Your Audiobook Team.
We are individuals with unique personalities and diverse perspectives. This fuels our creativity. Our passion for art and culture is what binds us together. We adore books and stories, are music lovers and podcast addicts. We believe in the power of honest, transparent and respectful communication. We thrive on the opportunities which arise from the highly dynamic audiobook market and every team member is invited to play a pro-active role.
Reporting to the Head of International Audio Content, based in the UK, you will be developing and nurturing partnerships with key stakeholders within the publishing and digital media industries to bring Spanish language audiobook and spoken word content to Zebralution’s digital distribution platforms such as Storytel, BookBeat, Spotify, Deezer, Napster and Youtube.
- Acquiring publishers; managing and negotiating license agreements with publishers and other content providers.
- Developing key distribution channels in the Spanish language territories.
- Seeking co-production opportunities with production houses and overseeing the audiobook production processes for Spanish language content.
- Daily contact for publishing clients; overseeing their production process and their audiobook distribution; from content ingestion to delivery to various Digital Streaming Platforms.
- Curation of our Spanish language profiles (e.g inside our app, on Spotify etc.)
- Attend conferences and fairs and represent Zebralution on panel discussions as well as develop PR partnerships and opportunities to increase reach and engagement of our company as well as our lismio brand.
- Passionate about literature, spoken word and audiobooks.
- A team player and a networking genius who is well connected in the publishing industry.
- A self-starter who has a talent for launching projects and strong organisational skills.
- Highly computer-literate, good numeracy, excellent digital skills and a good working knowledge of social media.
- Business development & marketing experience would be a bonus.
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English language.
Email your CV, salary requirements and cover letter, telling us why you are the right person to take on our Latin America adventure, to firstname.lastname@example.org