Headquartered in Kreuzberg/Berlin and with further offices in Germany, France, Spain, the UK and the US, ZEBRALUTION is one of the leading digital distributors for music and audiobooks. Our customers are audio streaming services, independent music labels and audiobook publishers.
We are a fully independent company with a start-up culture of innovation and growth. With our recent acquisition of leading music technology company EMS we have significantly increased the capacity to deliver state-of-the-art services for our users, clients and customers.
To support the dynamic development of our business we´re looking with immediate effect for a Coordinator, Product Development Office (f/m/d) in Berlin to join our project development team and contribute significantly to our company-wide effort to stay at the forefront of technical innovation in the digital distribution market.
Junior Position available:
Coordinator, Product Development Office
based in Berlin, Germany.
Scope of your tasks:
By taking on a fundamental role in the coordination of all agile software development projects within ZEBRALUTION, you will:
- collect requirements from internal stakeholders across all divisions and offices
- conduct project-related market research
- plan and organize meetings, produce meeting notes
- write specifications and/or user stories, design flowcharts
- liaise with our internal software development teams
- work closely with UX and design experts to create mock-ups and click dummies
- keep track of and review development and project schedules, help achieve timely project completion
- actively communicate around the tools we provide to our label and publisher clients
- conduct user trainings
What makes you our ideal candidate:
- excellent English language skills; German is a big plus but not mandatory
- project management and/or product owner experience in a start-up or digital media company
- quick access to complex structures
- good understanding of technical architecture
- curiosity for new technologies, media and business models
we also highly appreciate your:
- outstanding communication skills, clarity in expressing ideas and explaining concepts
- love for team playing
- good time management and organizational skills
- attention to detail
- adaptability and flexibility
- stress resilience and problem-solving skills
- self-starter mentality with an intrinsic motivation to create positive results
What we offer:
- Great work atmosphere in our loft-style office near Schlesisches Tor where your colleagues are a dedicated team of music and audio enthusiasts
- The opportunity to help build innovative solutions that change the way we all discover and consume audio and video content and how labels, publishers and podcasters can distribute and monetize their products
- Competitive salary and contract with full benefits of German employment law
Please send your application including Cover Letter, CV, earliest starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please ensure you provide all the requested information and documents.